Reporting an Incident
The BID has installed a number of CCTV and ANPR cameras across Winsford Industrial Estate, all of which are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
This page will help you find out what to do if you have witnessed an incident or need the CCTV system to be checked.
How to Request CCTV Footage
The Winsford Industrial Estate CCTV and ANPR system has been installed across Winsford Industrial Estate for the prevention and detection of crime.
Only requests that relate to this activity will be processed and all images will be directly sent to Cheshire Police.
To make a request, email the required information (see next box) to to Estate Manger Hugh Shields on [email protected].
How do I make a request for CCTV?
- Provide details of the date, approximate time and the location of the crime.
- Provide a brief description of the offence ie. Anti-social behaviour, Burglary, Vehicle related crime, Theft and Damage, Traffic offences and incidents.
- Provide a police crime reference and the officer’s name and contact details who is the handling the case
- Email the above information to [email protected].
What happens to my request once received?
- Once all details are received by the Estate Manager, a formal request to the CCTV monitoring station is made.
- Images are downloaded to DVD and sent directly to the named contact at Cheshire Police (supplied in the data request) to be reviewed.
Rapid Text Service
Should you spot something suspicious, the BID offers the use of the free Rapid Text Service. This is to enable organisations to transfer ‘real time’ information, warnings and messages to key employees across Winsford Industrial Estate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Simply ring 01606 866826, relay the information you want distributing to the operator and a text will immediately be sent to all businesses listed on the Rapid Text Service across Winsford Industrial Estate.